Game of thrones, Sherlock, TBBT, Doctor Who, Jane Austen, Charlotte Brontë, The Tudors, Harry Potter, Lost, True Blood, Downton abbey, Vampire Diaries, American Horror Story, Lord of the ring, Tim Burton, Fassbender, Gosling, Cumberbatch, F.R.I.E.N.D.S, A.Garfield, Hunger Games and so much more ..
- "What is a weekend?"
- "No Englishman would dream of dying in someone else’s house."
- "I’m a woman, Mary. I can be as contrary as I choose."
- "No one wants to kiss a girl in black."
- "Oh really! It’s like living in a second-rate hotel, where the guests keep arriving and no one seems to leave." (Violet on the soldiers who staying at the convalescent home at Downton Abbey).
- ”Oh, thank God! I hate Greek tragedies, where all the action happens off-stage!”
- "I don’t dislike him, I just don’t like him. Which is quite different."
- "Oh, I should steer clear of May. Marry in May, rue the day."
- "No doubt you will regard this as rather unorthodox, my pushing into a man’s bedroom uninvited."
- "But if there were relapses, what then? Amputation in the dining room, resuscitation in the pantry!"
- "I was watching her the other night, when you spoke of your wedding. She looked like Juliet on awakening in the tomb."
- "Don’t be defeatist, dear, it’s very middle class."
- Mrs Crawley : “I’ll take that as a compliment” & Violet’s response : “Oh, I must have said it wrong”
- "I do hope I’m interrupting something."
- "What is this drivng mainia?"
- "1920! Is it to be believed? I feel old as Methuselah."
And my favorite .. :
Richard Carlisle: “I’m leaving in the morning, Lady Grantham. I doubt we’ll meet again.”
Violet: “Do you promise?”